Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have these tokens coins that came from a woman who would…

I have these tokens coins...
I have these tokens coins that came from a woman who would be 102 today and she travel about - are they reproductions? Age? Value
1/19/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

From the photos these all look to be what are called novelty Roman coins/tokens made in the 20th century

of non-existent Roman coins. They are not so much called fakes because the

makers were not trying to pass them off as authentic old coins, they were sold as novelty tokens and souvenir items.

The values are at about $20 each.

To end this one, please click the stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares
Thank you!