Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a chance to buy and older koken round seat

Customer Question
I have a chance...

I have a chance to buy and older koken round seat chair.spins like new.up and down works.leather great.very nice chair.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Unknow value

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/18/2018
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 6 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

Do you want to know the value of these?

I would like send pictures.

ok,

I do not do live phone calls sorry

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images, Be sure to be signed into Google Chrome in order for this link to work, if not signed into Google Chrome, then you have to copy and paste the link in your browser.
.
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.
If your pictures are on a phone, plug the phone into the computer, then you can upload to the site right from the phone, the phone will be treated as a removable drive.

ok,

I do not do live phone calls sorry

.
.

ok,I do not do live phone calls sorry upload images here: If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images, Be sure to be signed into Google Chrome in order for this link to work, if not signed into Google Chrome, then you have to copy and paste the link in your browser. .ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl.If your pictures are on a phone, plug the phone into the computer, then you can upload to the site right from the phone, the phone will be treated as a removable drive.

Can you send pictures of this ?

I have not heard back from you on the Chair if you cannot send pictures, if you can tell me what it looks like I can give you the current market value.

Hello

I see you posted a new question last night about this chair, if you can send me pictures or give me a detailed explanation of what your chair looks like I can get the value for you.

Glenda