Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Thank you for the help with previous items. I have three new…

Thank you for the help...
Thank you for the help with previous items. I have three new sets i would like to get estimated
1/18/2018
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Welcome! Doris here.

Please remember that the best way to request me is to type "For Doris Only" as the first three words of your question.

Please send pictures of the three new sets.

Ok. I will do that for the next one.

May I have a picture of the pattern? Only one picture of the stamp came through at this end.

I am talking about the fist set here.

The Purple plates are not in the best condition. Unfortunately
The Purple plates i have 6 of them. For dessert

The first set by Sandra Rich has an estimated retail value of $230-280.

The second set by Kahla was made in East German ca 1957-1980s.

The estimated retail of this set is $70-90.

The third set pattern is like looking for a needle in a haystack. It was hand painted mid 20thC, probably in Austria.

The estimated retail value is $120-160 in as is condition.

The same selling venues I recommended before apply here as well.

I hope I have helped you.

If I can help you with further questions about this answer, please let me know before you rate me.

I endeavor to give realistic, honest answers in a timely manner.

Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty.

Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system.

To complete this transaction, please click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the submit button. Or if you see "review expert" or "rate expert", you can click on that.

If you using a mobile phone: scroll to the top of the page then click on Finish Rating, then click on the stars! This allows me to be credited by JA for my Knowledge, Time and Effort.

Rating me does not cost you anything extra.

Bonuses are not required but are always appreciated.

Kind regards.

Doris

If you would like to use me on any future questions, requesting me expires in a short time. If you type "For Doris Only" as the first of three words of the question, I should be able to help you.

Did you get my messages?

I answered with the three values here.

Sorry. I havent recieved it.

Again,

I hope I have helped you.

Kind regards.

Doris

If you would like to use me on any future questions, requesting me expires in a short time. If you type "For Doris Only" as the first of three words of the qu

Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Thank you very much. I greatly apprechiate the help

You are welcome, Maria.

**********************
Thank you so much for the positive rating! If you have questions in the future, please request me by typing “For Doris only” as the first three words of the question. I should be the one to take your question.
Thank you again.
**********************