Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

About a year ago I bought book it looks very old. There is a…

Customer Question
About a year ago...

About a year ago I bought book it looks very old. There is a date of 1850, the name of this book is : the sons of temperance offering.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The cover of this book is literally falling apart there is a Christmas card from the mid or late 1800's in between the pages there are alsosome dried flowers in between the pages.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I think this book is autographed but I can't make up the name under the name is ***** ***** of 1850

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/18/2018
Antique Expert: Diana F., Antiques Appraiser replied 7 months ago
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser

Hi. My name is Diana and I'll be glad to help.

.

Can you tell me a bit more about your book? Is the publisher listed?

~Diana