Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a cream and blue vase marked Germany that I can't…

Customer Question
I have a cream...

I have a cream and blue vase marked Germany that I can't identify.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The vase is about 7" high and almost looks like flow blue but is not. It has numbers, symbols, and is signed in script Germany

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Not that I know of...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/16/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I don't have a phone at my current location.

I am unable to find a match for this item. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
They will see our conversation and your photos. I am not able to respond once I opt-out. Good luck!

Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser and I'd be happy to help. Please give me some time while I run a search for these marks.

I am likewise unable to identify this mark. My apologies.

Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with this vase.

I have re-visited the question a number of times, however there has been no yield in finding a match to the mark here to identify the maker.

If you would like, I can give you some other pertinent information on the vase itself and a value based on comparables?

Please let me know if you would like to proceed.

Sincerely,

Nora

Please send me a refund.....Thank you, George
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 6 months ago

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

Sincerely,

Nora