Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

We have a set of royal bone china autumn roses what value?

We have a set...

We have a set of royal albert bone china autumn roses what value?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

What do you need to know

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Just an estimate of value

1/16/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

A service for 12 plus a few serving pieces of Royal Albert English bone china

in the Autumn Roses pattern made from 1982 to 1997 has a value of

$500 to $700 retail on the secondary market.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares
Rarewares
Rarewares