Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Not sure what this is made from. Combination hard stoneware…

Not sure what this is...
Not sure what this is made from. Combination hard stoneware like back with plastic or resin that has been carved. Can see on side where it slumped away from back like it got hot probably always like that. Only have the one 5 1/2" high 4 1/2" wide 3 1/2" deep.
IMG_0394.JPGIMG_0394.JPGIMG_0395.JPGIMG_0395.JPGIMG_0396.JPGIMG_0396.JPGIMG_0397.JPGIMG_0397.JPGIMG_0398.JPGIMG_0398.JPGIMG_0399.JPGIMG_0399.JPGIMG_0400.JPGIMG_0400.JPG
1/16/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This is a circa 1950 to 1960 Chinese, exact maker unknown, carved resin

(combination of plastic and ground stone)

bookend with a value of $25 retail.

To end this one, please click the stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

bookend with a value of $25 retail.

Rarewares