Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

What is the cost of your service. Do you have an average…

What is the cost...

What is the cost of your service

Expert's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Antiques Appraiser. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Do you have an average cost

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a very old tobacco drying and sale counter from Kentucky

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I have pictures

1/16/2018
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Pictures of table
B26B5611-C02D-46FF-A015...jpegB26B56...jpegEBE63642-0EF2-4112-9A03...jpegEBE636...jpeg9C2D9401-4588-43E4-AB4D...jpeg9C2D94...jpegB6D452F6-E504-4EC4-8306...jpegB6D452...jpegE8F092DC-14BF-4492-BBB9...jpegE8F092...jpeg

Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora

Nora
Phone call session started

Thank you for your patience.

Your antique tobacco drying table has a value of $800 - $1500 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

What was this used for and when?
Is there a way to print your appraisal
What is the actual name of this item
What is the age of this item
Where I can find more information on this item
Do you have a recommendation about where would be the best way to sale this item
Can you just answer online?

Hi.

This dates to circa 1915.

Though it may sound cliche, the best platform for you to sell these is on Ebay. It is where the most potential buyers would first go to search for such items. You can also try listing on Craigslist, through a for sale forum group on Facebook or a local consignment shop. I do not recommend selling direct to a dealer, as a dealer will offer 10% - 30% of the lowest perceived value.

~Nora

What is it called and what was it for
Do you have any of this other information for me
Are you still present
I have not received a phone call or the answers to my questions what is my next step for help

*************