Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have a Samsung 46" tv model ln46a540p2fxza and went sell…

I have a Samsung 46"...
I have a Samsung 46" tv model ln46a540p2fxza and went sell it but not sure what it's worth
1/16/2018
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Welcome! My name is***** will be pleased to help you. Thoughtful responses take time. I am studying your question and will return shortly.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thank u

How old is the TV? How many hours each day has it been used?
Please send photos of the TV.

Please send a photo of the marks and/or words on the TV.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "ADD FILES" in the blue box link (next to "SEND" or "SUBMIT") on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

I do not send pop-up offers.

Please do not try to use the site email method of sending photos without specific instructions from me.

Kind regards,
Doris

Thank you for the excellent photos.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm not sure exactly because it was my dad's and he has now passed away.. But it was in the living room and i want to say he got it probably around 2015.. But not exactly sure..

I researched this model and determined it is at least 7 years old.

The values I found were all around $100-150.

I truly wish I had better news.

If you want to sell this, you might want to try Craigslist.com for your area. Accept cash only.

I hope I have helped you.

If I can help you with further questions about this answer, please let me know before you rate me.

I endeavor to give realistic, honest answers in a timely manner.

Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty.

Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system.

To complete this transaction, please click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the submit button. Or if you see "review expert" or "rate expert", you can click on that.

If you using a mobile phone: scroll to the top of the page then click on Finish Rating, then click on the stars! This allows me to be credited by JA for my Knowledge, Time and Effort.

Rating me does not cost you anything extra.

Bonuses are not required but are always appreciated.

Kind regards.

Doris

If you would like to use me on any future questions, requesting me expires in a short time. If you type "For Doris Only" as the first of three words of the question, I should be able to help you.

Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Doris
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser