Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a pic that I’m not sure if it’s worth anything but…

I have a pic...

I have a pic that I’m not sure if it’s worth anything but would like an opinion from a knowledgeable person.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a sketch that’s dated I think 1910 by Wm Thurber. I found it in some

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Trash in an apt.in Ct I was moving into in 1981

1/16/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Clifford W Thurber (20th century)

is a listed artist from Connecticut (born in Rhode Island in 1896) known for painting and drawing.

This pencil drawing that is more likely dated 1970 than 1910, has a value of $45 to $60 based on recent sales of his pencil drawings.

To sell, try ads on these sites; http://www.masterpieceonline.com, artbrokerage.com, askart.com, artnet.com, artvalue.com, or artprice.com.
Some other sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one, it is very important for me to get good feedback for answers.

Rarewares