Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a print by August Lenox that is signed by him and is…

I have a print...

I have a print by August Lenox that is signed by him and is print 3/950.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

How to find out the value of print?

1/16/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Where is the Add Files

It should be blue words next to the Respond or Send button if you are on a desktop.

Some browsers have a paper clip icon in the upper part of the box where you write back to me.

If none of that works, you can email the files to***@******.*** with
"forCustomerquot; in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me within 48 hours.

Rarewares
Sanjay Kapoor
Phone call session started
I was able to send the pictures you requested.

Great, I will get them in the morning and will reply again once I see them, thank you.

The photos that were sent were pictures of a Denver Broncos game and parking ticket.

I think you accidentally sent the wrong images.

Please do try again and I'll be happy to answer.

August (Curley) Lenox (1908 - 1986)

is a listed artist from Texas and California known for western scenes, Indian figures and

was an illustrator for Disney for a time. This is a limited edition print, yours being number 3 of 950 printed,

1978, with a value of $175 to $225 retail.

To sell, try ads on these sites; http://www.masterpieceonline.com, artbrokerage.com, askart.com, artnet.com, artvalue.com, or artprice.com.
Some other sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one, it is very important for me to get good feedback for answers.