Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a silver cross coach built pram color is miceltoe.

I have a silver...

I have a silver cross WILSON coach built pram color is miceltoe

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Ihave a SILVER CROSS WILSON coach built pram. color is miseltoe green with a rose emblem.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It is in good shape with all original parts

1/15/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Your Silver Cross Wilson pram in Mistletoe Green

from the 1960's has a value of $300 to $400 in good condition.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.

Rarewares