Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an old jolly swagman dish Wembly ware written on

Customer Question

Hi i have an old jolly swagman dish Wembly ware written on back. Belonged to my great mother. Would like to know value.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I dont know much more about it. Has like a mother of pesrl finish. The swagman has fallen asleep while fishing in the billabong.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I really dont know it maybe worth nothing but i would like to know.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Wembley Ware was the name given to a range of ceramic figurines and functional items produced between 1946 and 1961 in Perth, Western Australia by H. L. Brisbane and Wunderlich, Ltd. Your old jolly swagman dish was made in the 1950's and has a value of AU $40.00.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Gumtree.com, Traderoo.com, Quicksales.com, OZtion.com, ALLBIDS.com, BidMate.com, kitschplease.com or Ebay.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the 5 stars. Bonuses are also welcome!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please cancel and do not take money from credit card. I do not wish to go ahead with this.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I agree to five dollars but no more.

The experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges,
fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form.

To end this one, please click the stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid separately by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.