Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

From Sydney Australia.l have a Tiki which l received from my…

Customer Question
My name is***** from...

My name is***** from Sydney Australia.l have a Tiki which l received from my Grandmother who was given it from her best friend who was A New Zealander. She dug it up from her garden when she was a child.l am wondering what to do next Thank you

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It is vertical one not leaning to the side and is dark green.lts head is very slightly leaning to the side.it has a hole in its head l would imagine to put a threading through. it has l think a crack through its leg.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/15/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.