Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a 20" Grace Putnam doll with bisque head and bisque…

I have a 20"...

I have a 20" Grace Putnam doll with bisque head and bisque arms/ legs. She looks pristine including soft body. I've not seen a large Grace Putnam with this much bisque. Any idea of value?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I really don't know much. It was in my Mom's things when she passed. The doll does appear to have the proper stamp on the back of the neck. I dok not see any markings on the arms or legs. No chips or cracks. Painted Brown eyes. Beautiful doll. No clothes.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I don't think so. Thanks!

1/14/2018
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the doll
and the marks on the back of her neck or shoulder.

No, please email.

I need to see pictures of the doll first before I can answer.

Please use the +add files feature to add pictures here.

This is the largest size Bye-Lo baby that was made by Grace Putnam, Germany,

circa 1923. This doll in this condition has a value of $325 to $350 retail.

To end this one, please click the stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

Rarewares