Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 3 items that I would like to inquire about....I have…

Customer Question
Hi...I have 3 items that...
Hi...I have 3 items that I would like to inquire about....I have a small ruby Crown Devon Feildings vase with 2 gold handles...It is from the gardens series....has all the right markings on the bottom....It is in very good condition......next..I have a small ...I believe terracotta bust of a black Madonna with green scarf by R. Bertilli...Italy..signed...actually engraved on the bottom with Italy.....his signature and the number 147...It is real...I researched it..it is at least 100 years old...next...I have a large black and white lithograph by Shaudu Lieberman of a womed ...it is called Shabbaz with candles 2...which I acquired 45 years ago.....It is the artists print noted on the left bottom and his signature on the bottom right....in pencil...I want to know how much these items are worth....Thanking you in *****@******.***
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/13/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

I already wrote that I couldnt have photos until tomorrow...I already checked about the signatures....The litho is an a.P. which is noted on left bottom and the signature is on the right bottom in pencil...The sculpture has R. Bertelli and Italy and the number 147 engraved on the bottom...That is also genuine...and the vase has the right emblem and marking on the bottom

I understand. I will wait to answer until I see photos. There is not a time limit here.

Why cant you give me an estimate and Im not paying another 30.00..Whats going on here

Because you stated that you were going to add photos tomorrow and it would be best to wait for an expert to see the items before an answer is given.

I do not do the phone service and photos do not cost any extra to add here.

how can you charge me if i am not satisfied....

The question is in process, we are not done yet and I have not provided my answer. I am waiting for your photos tomorrow.