Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an General Electric Westminster Chime Grandmother…

Customer Question
I have an General...

I have an General Electric Westminster Chime Grandmother Clock I was wondering if you could tell me a little about it? Year made worth?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

GE clock self starting operates on 110 volt made in Bridgeport Conn USA Patents made under(###) ###-####1615664(###) ###-####1564803

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

That is all I have

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/9/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 6 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the doll
and the marks on the back of her neck or shoulder.

It is a clock

This is a 1948 model B3 General Electric Westminster Chime

grandmother clock with a value of $350 to $425 depending on condition.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.