Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a bowl my Mom had from Germany. It has roses on it…

Customer Question
Hi. I have...

Hi. I have a bowl my Mom had from Germany. It has roses on it and the edges are in a type of scallop design trimmed in a tan color. Any idea if it’s age or value ?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Not sure of anything else. She may have gotten it from my grandmother-her mother in law. My grandfather was from germany The back has an oval with Made in Germany. Has a dot on each side of the oval inside of it . Has to be quite old

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Don’t know anything else

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/9/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

I have looked all over for an add files or tool bar. I’ve read the instructions- all I can do is take a picture but no way to send it
Well I can see this is just a big rip off Figures

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Never mind. Don’t trust this web site

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

Sincerely,

Nora