Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Does a sterling silver coffee service complete with tray and…

Customer Question
Does a sterling silver...

Does a sterling silver coffee service complete with tray and creamer and sugar have any value today?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It appears to beWm

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It appears to be Wm A Rogers by Oneida Ltd and is at least 50 to 60 years old

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/9/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.