Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Llardro antique that I need the value of-it has the…

Customer Question
I have a Llardro...

I have a Llardro antique that I need the value of-it has the bellflower on bottom and the number is ***** is unglazed of a woman and donkey or farm animal

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have an Llardro that I need a price or value of-can you help me

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Yes it is a woman and a donkey #23 with the bellflower

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/9/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 8 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Does your figure look like the one in this link? (click on the blue text)

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/lladro-woman-child-donkey-unglazed-543581271

~Nora