Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have place setting for 4 in an almost clear pink swirl…

Customer Question
I have place setting...

I have place setting for 4 in an almost clear pink swirl pattern with city in france stamped on it and was wondering if it is worth anything.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I can not read the city but it looks like it starts with a br

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I don't think so, i have had these for apx 30 yrs

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/9/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 6 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

this may take a few minutes as i have to take picture and download, sorry

There is no time limit here. Take your time.

i really don't have any questions other than are they worth holding on to or passing them down

That is fine, I just need to see them in photos and I can let you know that.

okay
this may take longer than i thought, is there an email that i can send the picture to?

You can email the files to***@******.*** with
"for rarewares" in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me within 48 hours.

thanks!

If it is not glass, let me know and I will wait for photos.

4 plates,4 b&b,4 saurces,4 cups,4 wine glasses, 4 water glasses.

This is a set of Arcoroc of France glassware in the pink Torsade pattern. Your service for four has a value of $200 to $300 for the whole set.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.​

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the five stars.