Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 3 garages and 2 old cars you might want to look

Customer Question
I have 3 garages...

I have 3 garages and 2 old cars you might want to look through or at.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Old glass store cabinet,5 cent slot,38 ford sedan and a lot of smalls

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

1 garage that not been though in 10-15.i dont know what all is in ther.it was my dads.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/9/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help. We do one or two items per question here to keep it organized. Please add pictures of the store cabinet and the slot machine for evaluation and I'd be glad to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.