Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a serving for 6 antique tea set with sugar and

Customer Question

I have a serving for 6 antique tea set with sugar and creamer pieces. I believe it is Chinese. There is only one mark on each piece. Can you help to value the set? I have pictures
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: My wife inherited the set from her Aunt in Germany, she believes her Aunt received it from her husband as a wedding present in the 1930’s
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: How canI send you pictures
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Did you receive the photos
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

There are no photos showing here on my end.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I’m sorry I just requested that Just Answer cancel my membership. I’m not at all happy with the system you’re using. It’s too complicated
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.

ok, thank you for letting me know.