Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an orginal limited addition 1929 Model A Ford for…

Customer Question
I have an orginal...

I have an orginal limited addition 1929 Model A Ford for sale. It has oval back windows.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It runs perfectly.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

What is the value U could get as my husband died and I would like to have the use of the garage. This care has never been ilest outside we were the 3rd owners.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 6 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Thank you for your patience.

My condolences to you on the passing of your husband.

A fair asking price for a 1929 Model A Ford in perfect running condition is $20,000.

If you want to move it from the garage to re-gain space in there, yet have some time, a great asking price is $15,000.

If you want this gone quickly, the lowest asking price should be $8000.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora