Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I bought an antique wagon.. It's named Wards Road Test

Customer Question
I bought an antique...

I bought an antique wagon.. It's named Wards Road Test Wagon. It's a small toy wagon. I cannot find this name anywhere on the internet. Have you heard of it?

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It's old wood. The wheels are a heavy metal and not with spokes.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/7/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 6 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.