Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have three Little Leather Books and a few other old books…

Customer Question
I have three Little...

I have three Little Leather Books and a few other old books (1925 or so) and wondering how to research their value. Would like to sell.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Little Leather Library - Poems Robert Burns

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Covers are a little worn A child's Garden of Verse,THe Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam,Midsummer Nights Dream, Shakespeare

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/6/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Is there a publisher name inside the volumes, either on or near the title page.

~Nora

Little Leather Library Corporation New York
I now see them on Amazon

Are you satisfied with seeing the pricing on amazon?

I guess so. I just have a variety of old books that I'm trying to get rid of and try to get a sense of what they're worth. I think this can end our search for now thank you

ok

I believe this website practices are deceptive. NO where did I see that our short chat would cost $38. I put a $5 deposit in expecting to be given additional instructions. All of a sudden you were available. I cut the conversation short and now I am charged $38 . This better not be automatically every month I did not sign up for that.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help