Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

K** and P****. You are coming to Sarasota for the Antiques…

Customer Question
Hi K** and P****...

Hi K** and P****. You are coming to Sarasota for the Antiques Roadshow, thank you all! I have a Pre-Columbian carrara marble head. It is 61/2 wide and 21/2 deep and 5 inches high. This sculpture was dug up in So. Mexico by L** "R****" Q****, a geologist in 1967. He owned a rock shop in Grand Marais, Minnesota. Would you be interested? C***l S*****

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Yes! There is an old vase that could be a lamp in time. C*** S*****

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/6/2018
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 3 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

I believe you think you have reached the Antique Road Show, this is actually an online site called Just Answer.

Where you wanting the Antique Road Show?

Dear Glenda, I have enjoyed the Antique Road Show for many years, and you are all coming to Sarasota!!! I want to see you all! Even if you do not want my stuff, I'll find a friend that may join you.

Hello

I am not from the Antique Road Show. You have not reached the Antique Road show.

Are you trying to reach the Antique Road Show?

Call me anytime, If I am not home give me a message. C***** S********

Carol

I do not do live phone calls. This is not the Antique Road Show.

You have not reached the Antique Road Show

Is the phone number-***-***-**** for more information correct? C****S*****

Hello

You have not reached the Antique Road Show. But yes if you want to call the Antique Road Show that is the correct number for you to call them at.

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur