Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a signed print of Jesus in the Wheat Field and it is…

Customer Question
I have a signed...

I have a signed print of Jesus in the Wheat Field and it is marked 1904. Also whom ever had it made an homemade frame and carved wheat in the corners. I was wondering how much it’s worth.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is in the storage unit right now, so I don’t have it here to look at. When I looked it up, it was signed by the original Artist. I just don’t know if he was famous or not.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It’s in great shape.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/6/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 6 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

I will have to go to the storage unit next week. Can I switch my Item since I paid my fee, and show you a rare bottle? It’s made of brass, and looks old!!!!

Yes, add photos of the bottle.

Did you get it

I see one close up photo. I need to see a photo that shows the whole thing and any marks on the piece.

For some reason the photo is not downloading from my camera roll
Never mind. I’ll try back later. My phone is messing up.

Yes, just add photos of the item you need appraised at your convenience.