Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have the original painting of H.M. Herget's "the Horse…

Customer Question
I have the original...

I have the original painting of H.M. Herget's "the Horse Trader". What is it worth?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is an oil painting that was framed and is showing a size of 31 x 23 inches

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I suspect that it is in its

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/6/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

I will get back to you later today. How do I do that?

You can return to the site anytime and our question thread will show as pending.

You can add images here at your convenience, there is not a time limit.

~Nora

I do not have a 'Reply to Expert ' tab on your replies to me . I need one in order to send you an image of the painting>

It should work since a response was posted here to me from you. ~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora