Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

WE HAVE A VERY OLD MUSIC BOX THAT PLAYS 6 GERMAN SONGS IT…

Customer Question
HI WE HAVE A...

HI WE HAVE A VERY OLD MUSIC BOX THAT PLAYS 6 GERMAN SONGS IT LIKE A LARGE BOX WITH THE TOP INLAID AND WANT TO SELL IT WE GOT TOLD BUT WE CANT GO BY THAT THAT ITS WORTH $20,000

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

IT HAS A PICTURE OF A GERMAN COUPLE IT HAS A CYLINDER WITH SPIKES WITH A GLASS TOP TO COVER IT THE NAME OF THE SONG ARE WRITTEN IN GERM WE THINK CAN YOU POINT US IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/6/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 6 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Will you be able to add photos?