Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

What does it cost to get a siver dollar graded. What does…

Customer Question
What does it cost...

What does it cost to get a morgan siver dollar graded

Expert's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Antiques Appraiser's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

What does m73 mean

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I am up grading my morgan silver dollar collection. So basically I am a novice.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I would like to get some rolls of morgan dollars graded and I am in the process of purchasing more . What does M73 mean

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/5/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 6 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I am a verified expert here.

The term M73 is Mint state and grade 73 referring to the condition of a coin. This grade can only be officially given by recognized grading companies like PCGS or NGC. To get the coins graded and slabbed (in plastic hermetically sealed cases) costs about $30 to $45 per coin, so it is best to only send the companies the coins that are worth grading. Most pawn shops anre also coin dealers and have access to send the coins to PCGS or NGC for the grading.

If you have a general Morgan Dollar that you want to determine value of, add a photo of both sides of the coin and I can let you know what the coin is worth. Most Morgans are worth $25 to $30 right now unless they are a key date or rare mint and date.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get five-star feedback for answers.