Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have #80 Mathematics by Agam..It is hand signed original,

Customer Question
I have #80 Mathematics...

I have #80 Mathematics by Agam..It is hand signed original, silkscreen poster. BEO 1981 framed size 30 x 39 What is value?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I know nothing else except this is what is printed by hand on the back of the framing.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Nothing I

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/5/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Will send to Nora/antiques

Great, thank you!

Did my email snapshot of the Agam poster get to you? I’ve received no answers

I have not received any images, I will contact admin on your behalf to see if they arrived to them.

~Nora

All this info was begun on January 5. I’ve received no answer.
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 6 months ago

I understand, however I have not ever received the images.

~Nora

Nora: I have sent images of the Agam to you at [email protected] answer.com
For Nora/Antiques
From Norma Swaney

Ok, thank you for letting me know. ~Nora

Did you receive the pictures I sent?

No, I have not yet received any images.

Please try try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

~Nora

I just now sent for third time. Hope you receive them this time.

Okay, thank you for letting me know. ~Nora