Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

My family has (what we believe to be) an original/never seen…

Customer Question
Hello- My family has...

Hello- My family has (what we believe to be) an original/never seen photo of Einstein and Ethel Rosenberg together on a beach in CA. Taken by a member of our family (my grandmother's first husband, who was a photographer; and we also believe the two were acquainted with Einstein). We are wondering about it's value and what to do with it?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Antiques
1/5/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 month ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur