Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I used your site a few years ago and was very pleased.can i…

Customer Question
I used your site...

I used your site a few years ago and was very pleased.can i send 4 or 5 pictures at once of a few things?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Actually I would like to know if i took a kind of group picture can you appraise it that way instead of one at a time?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I actually have some knick-knack type things that i've picked up over the years that i would like to have appraised

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/4/2018
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 6 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser and I'd be happy to help. Are you looking to appraise 4 or 5 different items within 1 question?

because they are small things.

Unfortunately, no matter the size it takes the same amount of research per item, and I personally am unable to do that many items in one question. I'll opt out and let another appraiser pick up.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 6 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hi my name is Glenda

Maybe I can help you.

I can give you values for items, what do you have?

Hi Glenda, I'm not prepared right now. Actually i'm just checking it out. I used your site back in 2015 and it was so easy. Now it doesn't seem to be. In any event, I will take a few pictures of each item and hopefully send them in for appraisal. Thank you for your help. I'll be back in touch.

Hi

Before you do that can you tell me what you have?