Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have Noritake China setting for 12 in the pattern KENT.

Customer Question
I have Noritake China...

I have Noritake China setting for 12 in the pattern KENT. Can you give an estimated value, please?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

My uncle bought in Japan while on duty in the Navy in the 1950's. No cracks or broken pieces. Have serving platters, covered vegetable serving bowls, sugar, creamer, gravy boat, etc.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It's a single pink flower/bloom /grass to the sides of the bloom ND silver edging...also some silver in the flower design

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Antiques
1/4/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 month ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

A service for 12 plus some serving pieces in the Kent pattern made from 1953 to 1962 by Noritake has a value of $600 to $750 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the five stars.

Rarewares
Rarewares