Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Who in Jakson TN BUYS ANTIQUE BEDROOM SUITE. I have 2 full…

Customer Question
Who in Jakson TN...

Who in Jakson TN BUYS ANTIQUE BEDROOM SUITE

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have 2 full set of antique bed room suites also I have one bed can I send pictures

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

No I have these 22 years and they were old when I got them I bed needs fixing

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/4/2018
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 6 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

You will make more if you sell them yourself, not to an antique shop or dealer, they will only pay you about half of what they are worth since they have to resell them. I can give you what they are worth and ideas of where you can sell them online. You can also sell them locally

Hello

Are you still wanting a value for your bedroom set?

Glenda

I have 2 sets

I can give you the values and a few places you can sell from online. If you can send me pictures

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl
.

If your pictures are on a phone, plug the phone into the computer, then you can upload to the site right from the phone, the phone will be treated as a removable drive.
.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda