Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have aMcCaskey register safe it’s been in our family for…

Customer Question
I have aMcCaskey register...

I have aMcCaskey register safe it’s been in our family for many years the safe is open and I’m wondering if there’s anyway to find the combination so we could use it

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The safe number is307997 serial#57078 and there’s an inside#1y. 218969

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It’s in good condition

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/3/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 6 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora