Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

Just came across a german character doll with label of

Customer Question
Hi...just came across a...

Hi...just came across a german character doll with label of "willi geck"...?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It's male...original felt clothes...flower stem in his mouth...8.50" tall...feather in his hat

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Not sure..his head moves...not sure of interior composition...it's not soft...I see that Willi Geck made steins, etc. Can't find any doll...

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Antiques
1/3/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 month ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the doll
and the marks on the back of her neck or shoulder.

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur