Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a bracelet from France sent to me by my brother in…

Customer Question
I have a bracelet...

I have a bracelet from France sent to me by my brother in December of 1944 just after France was liberated in Aug. 1944 . Is it worth anything ?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a bracelet sent to me by my brother in December of 1944. It is from France. It was just after France was liberated in Aug. 1944. Is it worth anything ?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It has some Issues in the linkage .

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/3/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you tried emailing images?

~Nora