Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Have a small vase. Schoemaker on the bottom Stylized flowers…

Customer Question
Have a small vase...

Have a small vase. Schoemaker on the bottom Stylized flowers in pinks and blues with gold leaf

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Unfortunately, I know nothing besides it was my Aunt's who lived entire life in Iowa. 1901-198?.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Very narrow opening at top with rim of dark blue and gold leaf with small flowers on the neck.Sorry! not much to go on I know. Can i send a picture

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/3/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

So sorry Nora. I didn't realize this was a monthly subscription. I need to cancel my request. I understand you will have to charge my card for $5. for your time. I apologize I didn't realize this was monthly commitment. Regrets - Pat Gxxx

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

Sincerely,

Nora