Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a brass engine room Telegraph made by Liverpool what…

Customer Question
Hello I have a...

Hello I have a brass engine room Telegraph made by Liverpool what is the value of this item?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It also has a stand it is in mint condition and weighs about 300lbs

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Not that I’m aware of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/3/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 6 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Thank you for your patience.

O today's market, an old brass engine room telegraph can sell for an average $2000 - $3000 at auction.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora