Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a old sword but know nothing about it. How do i

Customer Question
I have a old...

I have a old sword but know nothing about it

Expert's Assistant: OK. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

How do i upload pic.s for you

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

No i think its a calvery sword

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/2/2018
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 6 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures?

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer