Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a transfer slip which is numbered 014273 headed

Customer Question
I have a transfer...

I have a transfer slip which is numbered 014273 headed Public Revenue to the cashiers of the Bank of England to transfer 16-4-1 to customs and excise

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It's dated 04/11/1931 on behalf of Barclays Bank

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It has a stamp or mark for 2 pence on the right hand side

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
1/2/2018
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 6 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Hi~

~Nora