Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

1/1/2018
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 6 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Please also send a photo of the back.

This is a 1960's lithographic print (not an original) of a 1916 Maurice Utrillo painting of a Paris street scene.

This is a known image that has been reproduced over the years and yours has yellowed from age and likely being in a house where someone smoked cigarettes at one time. I will add a picture of the original image and you'll see the color difference. This framed print has a value of $40 retail.

To sell, try ads on these sites; http://www.masterpieceonline.com, artbrokerage.com, askart.com, artnet.com, artvalue.com, or artprice.com.
Some other sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one, it is very important for me to get good feedback for answers.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the words thank you.