Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I Have an Old Germany tea or coffee set. My deceased

Customer Question
grandmother purchased it in Germany...
I Have an Old Germany tea or coffee set. My deceased grandmother purchased it in Germany when she first got married and if I’m not mistaken it was antique then. The sword symbol on the bottom of each piece is unique and without the research I’ve done on it I like it fine when I found the matching crop sword and marks is something that said it was from the Jade messing collection. It comes with a Tea/coffee picture six plates six saucers 6 cups and a cream and sugar cup as well. They all say Bovaria Germany on the bottom then with a zero under that.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/31/2017
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 7 months ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Welcome! My name is***** will be pleased to help you. Thoughtful responses take time. I am studying your question and will return shortly.

May I have a photo of the set?

Use the Add Files link.

Does the picture I sent match your pattern?