Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a fan shape vase in pail yellow with Weller R-5 on…

Customer Question
I have a fan shape...
I have a fan shape vase in pail yellow with Weller R-5 mark on the bottom.The vase is three inches wide and eight inches long at top and two and a half inches wide by three inches at the base and five inches high at center.There is one flower on each side at the top and a spray of three leaves near the bottom.I would like to know how old the vase is.Thank you. *****
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I will take photos and send them to you.

thank you!

There are no pictures here if you tried to use the add files feature.

You can email the files to***@******.*** with
"forCustomerquot; in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me within 48 hours.

This is a Weller Pottery art pottery vase in shape R5

in a pale yellow glaze, a fan-shaped vase with flower and leaf in bas relief

made circa 1930 with a value of $50 to $65 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local), Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, eBay and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.
Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answers.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the words thank you.