Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I'm trying to find out the value of a doll. It's a 1983

Customer Question
I'm trying to find...

I'm trying to find out the value of a doll

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It's a 1983 Laughing Jumeau porcelain doll

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Excellent condition but w/out box

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/30/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the doll
and the marks on the back of her neck or shoulder.

ok working on it

This is a 1983 Laughing Jumeau doll, a creation of Merri Roderick, and associated
with the Ashton Drake Gallerys. The value of this doll is $50 to $70 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the words thank you.