Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I own a Renoir sketch of a nude appr 3 in by 5 in and well…

Customer Question
I own a Renoir...

I own a Renoir sketch of a nude appr 3 in by 5 in and well framed with certificate of authenticity. I would like to insure it

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

That is all but I may want to sell it at some point

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/29/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

I am not with it now but I will send soon Thank you

That is fine, you can send images at any time. No rush. ~Nora

My credit card was charged $43. I was told it was $5 for this one time. Please sdjust

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Please refund my account, I only agreed with $5 and thank you

********* *******

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

Nora