Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I TOOK A PICTURE OF A PAINTING THAT HAS BEEN HANGING IN OUR…

Customer Question
I TOOK A PICTURE...

I TOOK A PICTURE OF A PAINTING THAT HAS BEEN HANGING IN OUR PARENTS MASTER BEDROOM FOR ALMOST 50 YEARS...DONT KNOW THE ARTIST, BUT I DO HAVE A PIC I COULD SEND TO YOU VIA CELL PHONE...AND SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FRAME TOO

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I CANT FIND THE SIGNATURE BECAUSE ITS BELOW THE FRAME

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/29/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora