Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I found a pottery piece with this. Wells it says XXIX Oaks…

Customer Question
I found a pottery...

I found a pottery piece with this mark . Wells it says XXIX Oaks Simon and an upside down <3

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Sandy and Michael Simons were working in Farmington, GA around the 1970s together. But I can't find a picture of this piece. It is brown glazed on the insize with a spiral and gray and course on the outside. It is on 4 wedge shaped legs the inside is round the outside about 4" square.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

That is all I know so far

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/29/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.